Draw a great looking Deadpool Logo with easy, step-by-step drawing instructions and video tutorial. Great for kids and beginner artists!
Jump to the step-by-step instructions.
Deadpool is a fictional comic book character from the Marvel Comics universe. You can learn how to draw the Deadpool Logo with the help of this super-powered drawing guide.
Deadpool, also known as Wade Wilson, first appeared in The New Mutants #98 in February 1991. He is described as “a disfigured mercenary with the superhuman ability of regeneration and physical prowess.”
His constant joking and sass earned him the nickname “Merc with a Mouth.”
Scroll down for a downloadable PDF of this tutorial.
One of the most interesting things about Deadpool is that he “is aware that he is a fictional comic book character.” He frequently “breaks the fourth wall” by speaking directly to the audience.
Deadpool’s backstory varies, but one constant is that he was given a regenerative healing agent which makes him invulnerable.
He can recover from any injury, even death. However, he experiences psychoses that make him very unpredictable
In addition to comic books, Deadpool also starred in numerous films, television series, video games, and even a virtual pinball table.
Are you a fan of Deadpool? Your drawings aren’t limited to his logo. Learn how to draw a realistic portrait of Deadpool or a cute anime-style chibi version of this classic antihero.
If you liked this tutorial, see also the following drawing guides: The Justice League Logo, Batman Logo, and Spiderman Logo.
Click HERE to save the tutorial to Pinterest!
Step-by-Step Instructions for Drawing the Deadpool Logo
1. Begin by drawing a long, curved, “C” shaped line. This begins the outline of the circle.
2. Continue the line to complete the perfect circle.
3. Draw a long curved line within the circle, parallel to one of its sides. Deadpool’s logo mirrors his costume, so this circle represents his head.
4. From the bottom of the inner line, draw a curved line upward. Note how it is slightly hooked on the end. This will mirror one of the dark patches around Deadpool’s eyes.
5. Complete the semblance of the eye patch by connecting the ends of the two curved lines with an additional curved line. This should result in an irregular half-circle shape.
6. Draw a curved line parallel to the side of the circle on the remaining edge.
7. Draw a curved line upward from the bottom of the circle, mirroring the previous shape.
8. Complete the irregular half-circle shape using a curved line.
9. Use pairs of curved lines that meet at points on each end to draw Deadpool’s cynical, squinting eyes.
Color your cartoon Deadpool logo. The circle and central line are red. The semicircles are black, and the eyes are white.
Printable Drawing Tutorial
Still seeing ads or not being able to download the PDF?
First, check that you’re logged in. You can log in on the member login page.
If you’re still not able to download the PDF, the likely solution is to reload the page.
You can do this by clicking the browser reload button.
It is a circular arrow-shaped icon at the top of the browser window, typically found in the upper-left side (you can also use keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+R on PC and Command+R on Mac).